MEAKERB BRIDGE System-Solution
The MEAKERB BRIDGE represents a new form of line drainage at bridge edges. The product is a hollow channel that is a combination of channel/kerb and drainage. It is suitable for the special drainage requirements of new buildings and bridge renovations.
The MEAKERB BRIDGE is laid in a mortar bed of PCC (polymer concrete).
The seal integrated into the joint of the channel has proven to be a standard feature and is used for extended structural protection.
Solution – MEAKERB BRIDGE :
MEAKERB Bridge 160-125 / 160-150 offers a choice of units for the various bridge types, whether prestressed concrete, reinforced concrete, or steel, as well as a choice of depths and lengths to meet the hydraulic and performance requirements of many highways or drainage systems.
- Monoblock design, made of polymer concrete.
- MEAKERB BRIDGE allows construction at sites with limited water depth.
- Back anchoring.
- Simple and watertight installations.
- Safe manual and mechanical handling.
- Thermally stable, chemical resistant and environmentally friendly product, a durable material with high strength.
- With integrated seal.
- Vertical or horizontal connection.
- Suitable for new buildings or renovations.
- Load class: D 400
- Linear bridge drainage, also for asphalt (OPA).
- Blends harmoniously into the horizon line thanks to the design.
MEAKERB BRIDGE are designed to fit easily into existing structures, making them the most economical solution.