WE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
As a major supplier of products for the construction industry worldwide, the MEA GROUP has a responsibility towards nature and future generations. This is the reason why MEA is putting a great deal in producing only high-quality products and delivering best possible service because we believe that long living products and solutions are the best answers to ensure sustainability. The more we work daily to improve our processes and products in order to reduce Freight loads and raw material usage.
SUSTAINABILITY AT MEA
The MEA GROUP is very conscious about its ecological footprint and is continuously developing solutions to improve processes and production to become more and more eco-friendly. This has a direct impact on how we plan our production, our deliveries or how we recycle materials.
ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS MANUFACTURING
- Production directly where needed (for instance, in Saint-Dié-des-Vosges for the French market)
- Waste reduction:
- Incorporation of waste products into the raw material cycle
- Concrete waste (cement or polymer) is crushed and reused
- Galvanised steel components can be recycled virtually any number of times
- Reduced emissions
- Effective logistics organisation
ECONOMIC AND SUSTAINABLE USE
- Products to help streamline maintenance costs
- MEA solutions made from glass-fibre-reinforced composite provide ideal and durable mechanical properties for buildings made to last