Drainage channel MEAFLUID made of GRP for house and garden
- Very high stability due to glass-fibre-reinforced composite (GRP)
- Clear width of 100 or 150 mm, suitable for most applications
- Heat-resistant – hot asphalt can be installed directly at the drainage channel
- Compact range of suitable accessories available
- Excellent value for money
- Very easy to install
- Resistant to salt and chemicals
- Extremely lightweight, sturdy and longliving
Drainage channel MEAFLUID
Flexible to many applications
On account of its many different applications and possible designs, MEAFLUID sets new benchmarks in drainage channel use and installation. MEAFLUID channels are available with two different clear widths (100 or 150 mm) and are particularly suitable for domestic use as well as in garages, courtyards and green or landscaped areas.
Good price-performance ratio
MEAFLUID is ideal for anyone looking for a professional drainage solution combining excellent value for money with extremely easy installation. Thanks to the large number of grating covers, it meets all design-related requirements and is suitable for loading classes up to C 250.