MEAFIX - Thermal bridge-free installation of GRP light wells
- Very easy and quick processing
- Finished surface, immediately ready for painting, no plastering required
- Suitable for masonry or concrete walls
- In conformity with processing regulations for perimeter insulation
- High planning and processing reliability
- High-quality XPS insulation material
- Compressive strength 200–300 kPa, gross density 30kg/m³
GRP light well installation made to measure
The precisely fitting insulated mounting panel MEAFIX for GRP light wells fits into the on-site perimeter insualtion:
- Perfectly matching plastic light wells and MEALUXIT frame windows
- Light well mounting without measuring and drilling
- Individual thermal insulation through optimally adapted products
- High flexibility – any size possible
- Extension element MEAFIX raises the insulated mounting panel when light well attachments are used
Thermal bridge free and watertight GRP light well installation
The proven MEAFIX insulated mounting panel for MEAMAX and MEAMULTINORM plastic light wells enables thermal bridge-free or thermal bridge-free and watertight installation of plastic light wells.
- Watertight and thermal bridge-free installation of light wells
- Special seal with proven materials from Weber-Deitermann
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory (Kiwa Construction Testing)
- High-quality XPS insulation material, coated with fibre cement board
- No drilling required: The openings in the insulated mounting panel are precisely matched to the fastening holes for MEAMAX and MEAMULTINORM light wells.
- Perimeter masking frame for outer insulation: The perimeter masking frame was especially developed for the insulated mounting panels MEAFIX. It provides a perfect finish and protection against water penetration
- Special-purpose adhesive for fastening to the wall
As a further development of the MEAFIX mounting insulation board for GRP light wells, the new MEAFIX PRO mounting insulation board consistently addresses the additional requirements for watertight installation.
Optionally also for concrete light wells
The precisely fitting insulated mounting panel MEAFIX is also available for the thermal bridge-free installation of concrete light wells.