Car park drainage channel MEADRAIN PG for rainwater drainage of car parks
- Easy installation
- Low total height
- Clear width 100, 150, 300 mm
- Low noise level
- Extremely resistant
- Easy to clean
- Barrier-free access for persons with restricted mobility
- Vandal-proof thanks to its monolithic architecture
- Loading class C 250
End-to-end system solution
- Architecturally striking drainage solution for multi-storey and underground car parks as well as parking spaces.
- Suitable clear widths for different amounts of water (CW 100, 150 and 300 mm).
- Wide range of accessories available: from cross/corner elements, end caps and outlet systems to corresponding sealants.
- Norm-compliant (EN 1433) due to the easily accessible and inspectable sealing groove.
- Easy to seal, as the sealing groove is fully accessible from the top, even after the installation.
Easy to install
- Thanks to the low profile, it is possible to carry out lower storey ceiling thicknesses.
- The system is also suitable for renovations. Due to its flat design, it can be applied regardless of the previously used system.
Sturdy and safe
- Extremely robust, as it is designed for highest loads.
- Sustainable, thanks to the long-lasting polymer concrete material.
- Vandal-proof and theft proof, due to the monolithic construction with no moving parts.
- Resistant to salt, chemicals, oil and fuel.
- As the channel body is completely monolithic and from polymer concrete, there are no metal parts that are vulnerable to corrosion.
- Thanks to the robust and rust-free material, it has a long-lasting appealing look.
- Quiet, as the entire MEADRAIN PG system does not contain any moving parts.
- No complaints about rattling gratings when crossed by vehicles.
- Wheelchair-accessible thanks to a maximum slot width of 16 mm.
- No height difference between channel and adjacent surface.
Easy to clean
- Can be visually checked for soiling, with no grating that needs to be removed in advance.
- Thanks to its free cross-section, without gratings or crossbars, the channel can easily be cleaned with the corresponding cleaning shovel.
- Easily accessible from the top.
Drainage channel made of GRP loading class E 600, CW 100 with slope
MEARIN PG EVO
Car park drainage channel (GRP)
Drainage channel made of GRP, loading class D 400, CW 100 with slope
Drainage channel (with/without slope) made of polymer concrete (E 600)