MEARIN PG EVO – the new drainage solution for multi-storey and underground car parks
The PG EVO drainage system for multi-storey and underground car parks is the perfect evolution of our bestseller MEADRAIN PG. The PG EVO benefits from our latest developments and production techniques making it the benchmark when it comes to drain muti-storey and underground car parks.
Thanks to its monolithical construction and its intelligent comb design the PG EVO is the perfect drainage system for multi-storey and underground car parks. The optimised heights of 3 cm and the innovative installation possibilities make an economical and safe construction of parking decks possible. The PG EVO already fulfills all future parking construction regulations and is perfectly water tight.
The PG EVO drainage system is made of hight resistance SMC making it easy to seal and resistant against agression from salt and chemicals. The more the material is perfectly wear-free, resistant against any weather condition and offering linear extension values like steel reinforced concrete.
With it low construction heights of only 30 mm the PG EVO channel is perfectly adapted to be used with concrete ground constructions, with mastic asphalt grounds or OS floor coatings. Another major advantage in using the PG EVO is that you do not need to dig any moulds in the ground (with the risk of attacking the steel reinforcement in the ground) and thet it has no influence on static.
Fully fledged system solution
- Architecturally demanding solution for draining multi-storey car parks and underground garages
- Extensive array of accessories: intersection elements, end caps and floor gully made from stainless steel
- Full wheelchair accessibility thanks to the maximum slot width of 16 mm
- Same height as the surrounding surface
Easy to install
- Low total height enables narrower cavities in
- Also suitable for refurbished buildings because the flat design is independent of the system
- Lengths of up to 3 metres mean fewer edges
- Aesthetically pleasing solution
- With sealing flange for OS floor coating or mastic asphalt
- Standard-compliant (EN 1433) because the joint can be accessed easily for inspection
- Optimal sealability because the joint is also freely accessible from above after installation
- Resistant to salt, oil and petrol
- Drainage channel body is completely monolithic and made from glass-fibrereinforced composite, therefore no rust-prone metal parts
- Durable aesthetic appeal thanks to the robust, non-rusting material
Low noise level
- Low noise level because there are no moving parts in the entire PG EVO system
- No complaints from residents due to gratings rattling when driven over
Custom colour options on request
- Free choice of colours if the total length ordered exceeds 1,000 m
- Optimal integration in traffic management systems
Easy to clean
- Visual inspection for soiling suffices because there are no complicated gratings to remove
- Easy cleaning thanks to the free drainage channel cross section with no gratings or cross bars
- Freely accessible from above