MEADRAIN PG – the drainage solution for multi-storey and underground car parks
The MEADRAIN PG drainage channel provides a simple, discreet and efficient solution for multi-storey car park drainage. The low total height of the PG drainage channel enables facilitated installation. The PG is also very easy to clean because there are no cover gratings to be removed. MEADRAIN PG drainage channels are made from MEA polymer concrete. This material is extremely resistant to chemical substances, oils and salt.
Thanks to their monolithic design with no cover gratings, the drainage channels are secure against theft and vandalism. This design also has an undisputed acoustic advantage: since MEADRAIN PG drainage channels have no moving parts, very little noise is produced when they are passed over by cars.
The MEADRAIN PG system is now also available with a special inlet box, for an even more safe and efficient water drainage from parking areas.
The MEADRAIN PG comes with stainless steel inlet boxes with removable grating and strainer. The outlet remain clean and can be maintained.
End-to-end system solution
- Architecturally striking drainage solution for multi-storey and underground car parks
- Suitable clear widths for different amounts of water (CW 100, 150 and 300 mm)
- Wide range of accessories available: from cross/corner elements, end caps and outlet systems to corresponding sealants
- Norm-compliant (EN 1433) due to the easily accessible and inspectable sealing groove
- Easy to seal, as the sealing groove is fully accessible from the top, even after the installation
Easy to install
- Thanks to the low profile, it is possible to carry out lower storey ceiling thicknesses
- The system is also suitable for renovations. Due to its flat design, it can be applied regardless of the previously used system
Sturdy and secure
- Extremely robust, as it is designed for highest loads
- Sustainable, thanks to the longlasting polymer concrete material.
- Vandal-proof and theft proof, due to the monolithic construction with no moving parts
- Resistant to salt*, oil and fuel
- As the channel body is completely monolithic and from polymer concrete, there are no metal parts that are vulnerable to corrosion
- Thanks to the robust and rust-free material, it has a long-lasting appealing look
- Quiet, as the entire MEADRAIN PG system does not contain any moving parts
- No complaints about rattling gratings when crossed by vehicles
- Wheelchair-accessible thanks to a maximum slot width of 16 mm
- No height difference between channel and adjacent surface
Easy to clean
- Can be visually checked for soiling, with no grating that needs to be removed in advance
- Thanks to its free cross-section, without gratings or crossbars, the channel can easily be cleaned with the corresponding cleaning shovel
- Easily accessible from the top