TO BE SUCCESSFUL, A COMPANY MUST BE ABLE TO SEE THINGS FROM ITS CUSTOMERS’ PERSPECTIVE
By pooling our competencies, expertise and customer focus in three strategic business units, we can gain an even better understanding of our customers’ expectations and needs, see the world through their eyes and offer them concrete solutions that really help them to move forward.
This clear focus on customers, and the knowledge that derives from it, forms the basis for every development, innovation and competency within the MEA Group. Our commitment and our position as a process improver and performance accelerator drive our growth – and that of our customers – day after day.
It is our firm conviction that, in the end, it is the people who work for – and show dedication to – a company that make it a success. With this in mind, we offer our employees a broad scope for development possibilities on both a professional and a personal level and give them the freedom they need to show initiative and be creative. The MEA Group encourages and supports its employees on the path to achieving their personal goals – after all, their experience and qualifications are our company’s true wealth. The result is a strong team which is capable of meeting the requirements of our customers and the market quickly and accurately.
MEA is committed to continually improving its performance on every level. Our aim is to respond even more effectively to our customers’ needs, to ensure that our employees continue to be motivated and take pride in their own success as we live up to the trust placed in the company by its shareholders.
- With three independent strategic business units, we are in a position to ensure optimal compliance with market requirements.
- MEA solutions and systems are especially adapted to the needs of professionals in the construction industry.
- With 9 Sales organisations and 5 Factories worldwide the MEA GROUP is able to offer best possible reactivity and customer proximity everywhere.
THE STRENGTHS OF THE MEA GROUP
QUALITY STANDARDS “MADE IN GERMANY“
German quality is highly regarded the world over and MEA continues to uphold this fine reputation. We do so not only by stringently adhering to, and often exceeding, all relevant national and international standards – the solidity, safety and reliability of all our products and production processes, as well as our compliance with environmental standards, is additionally documented through regular audits and certifications by independent institutes.
Our products meet DIBt (German Centre of Competence for Construction) requirements and have certifications to:
- TÜV SÜD (ISO 9001 since 1990)
- IFT Rosenheim
Each new project presents new challenges and therefore demands special solutions. Thanks to MEA’s multi-material competence, you can choose from umpteen different possibilities and combinations:
- Glass-fibre-reinforced composite: Ultra-light, robust and resistant to acids, chemical substances and extreme temperatures.
- Polymer concrete: Dense, suitable for heavy loads and available in many different designs.
- Conventional concrete: Based on natural materials, particularly sturdy, rugged and durable.
- Metal: Aesthetically pleasing, timeless, lightweight and versatile